Before getting back from our booking consultants for your inquiry, please have a look at the information in this part, which are the questions you probably want to know. If your questions have not been answered, please use the online chat function in our website, click "Contact Us" to send us an email or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who can book a room of UNINN student accommodation?
Any person who is over 18, and who is a full-time student that is enrolled with an educational institution can live with
UNINN. When you book a room, you will be asked to provide certificates of student status (e.g. university offer, CAS（Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies, student ID, valid student visa, etc.).
- Can a couple share one room?
This varies for different accommodation and different room types. Please ask our booking consultant for confirmation via online chat, emails or phone calls.
- How to secure a room?
We will secure the room for you upon receiving your reservation fee.
- Can I choose where I wish to live?
Yes. As long as there is availability, your requirement will be fulfilled to the most extent.
- Apart from the rent, what else do I need to pay?
The deposit to secure your room is £350. This acts as a reservation fee until the day you move in when it turns into your refundable security deposit. This will be returned after you vacate the room minus any damages.
UNINNprotects your deposit using the government-authorised deposit protection scheme, TDS Custodial (Tenancy Deposit Scheme).
This could slightly vary for different accommodation and different room types.
Please ask our booking consultant for confirmation via online chat, emails or phone calls.
- How long can the tenancy be?
The standard length of UNINN® tenancy agreement is 43/44, 47 and 51 weeks. Some student accommodation is available for short let (should be 6 weeks or above), please contact our booking consultant for more details via online chat, emails or phone calls if you are interested.
- When do I need to pay reservation fee, security deposit and the rent?
Reservation fee: you need to pay this within 48 hours when you book a room with us.
- Rent: you need to pay your first instalment or your full rent at least 10 working days before you move into the property. The due date will be specified on your tenancy agreement.
* Please note: Paying rent by instalments is only allowed to the students who can provide guarantor information. The guarantor should hold British passports and work in the
UK;or a qualified UK guarantor service providing agency. You can choose 2 or 3 instalments as you wish, but you need to provide the following documents: filled guarantor forms, bank statements of guarantors and pay slips of guarantors). Please contact booking consultant for more information if you are confused.