Abbey House Coventry
Abbey House Coventry is a brand new student accommodation of UNINN, which will be completed by August in 2018. It is on the doorstep of Coventry Train Station and within close proximity to Coventry University. It is just next to the new £100 million development of the Friargate project, which is expected to be the most lively and popular area in Coventry in the future.
Abbey House offers 115 brand-new and high-spec rooms in total, including 55 en-suites (each with a large communal kitchen shared by 5 bedrooms) and 60 studios, all with sufficient storage space, considerate service and bills included. There is an on-site gym, a multi-media room, a study room and communal area in Abbey House, offering the students the perfect place to study and socialize. Abbey House holds different events frequently, such as Festival Night, Career support, British Cultural Experiencing Activity. UNINN strives to build the warmest accommodation for students and make all the students feel at home.
What is included?
- All utility bills (including electricity, heating and water supply)
- 24-hour CCTV camera and on-site staff
- Daily cleaning services for public area
- Laundry room (fees are not included in the bills)
- Television (TV license is not included in studios)
- Free efficient maintenance service (malicious damage won’t be included)
- High-speed internet and WI-FI access
- Contents insurance
- Various communal area, including onsite gym, multi-media room, study room, cycle storage etc.
- Exclusive events for tenants, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience