Austin Leicester - Regent Road
BOOKINGS NOW OPEN FOR 20/21!
Book now and get up to £300 cashback!
Live just a few steps away from Victoria Park or campuses when you choose Austin St James Road or Regent Road as your student flat in Leicester, with shops, cafes and supermarkets nearby.
UNINN® - Austin Student Accommodation in Leicester consists of two properties - one on St. James Road and one on Regent Road. If you choose Austin, it means you’ll live in a quiet, residential area that’s close enough to campus by walking and easy enough for you to concentrate on your studies.
When you’re based at Austin Regent Road, you can easily get to lectures: it’s a 14-minute walk to University of Leicester and 10 minutes away from De Montfort University. It’s also 7-minute walk to Leicester railway station and, if you have your own car, there’s parking available. Excellent transport links mean it’s easy to explore with student housing in Leicester as your base. Walk to the city centre in 17 minutes or catch a bus from the stop that’s two minutes from your door. Head to the shops at Highcross Leicester to update your wardrobe or stay closer to home and check out the Ancient Egyptian collection at New Walk Museum & Art Gallery. Later, meet friends for self-serve beer and burgers at the popular bar, Taps.
All tenants, who are living in UNINN® student accommodations, will enjoy exclusive social and personal-development events, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience.
What is included in your rent?
- UNINN mobile app exclusive to tenants
- All utility bills (including electricity, heating and water supply)
- Content insurance
- The multilingual on-site management team
- Free public cleaning and maintenance service
- Exclusive events for tenants, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience.
What facilities can you enjoy here?
- High-speed internet and WI-FI access
- 24-hour CCTV camera
- Circuit laundry service
- Communal area, including yard and garden
- Off-street paid parking space
- On-site vending machines