Austin Leicester - St. James
* Early-bird personal and group discounts applied to all rooms (valid till 31.03.2019). Book now!
Live just a few steps from Victoria Park or campuses when you choose Austin St James Road or Regent Road as your student flat in Leicester, with shops, cafes and supermarkets nearby.
UNINN® - Austin Student Accommodation in Leicester consists two properties - one at St. James Road and one at Regent Road. If you choose Austin, it means you’ll live in a quiet, residential area that’s close enough to campus to walk to class and easy enough for you to concentrate on your studies.
When you’re based at Austin St James Road, you can reach University of Leicester in 15 minutes or De Montfort University in 24 minutes. It’s a 20-minute stroll to the city centre, and 14 minutes to the train station. You can start your day with a jog around the shaded pathways of Victoria Park, which is a seven-minute walk from your Leicester university accommodation. Afterwards, refuel at Room V. Grab an iced coffee to go, or make plans to meet friends for delicious breakfast waffles. Spend weekends browsing the boutiques in The Lanes, then make your way to the Cultural Quarter to catch a show at Curve Theatre or watch an indie movie at Phoenix Cinema & Art Centre.
At your Leicester student accommodation, you can choose between an ensuite room in a shared flat, or a self-contained studio. If you choose an ensuite room, you’ll share kitchen facilities. There are communal areas for all residents, including a laundry and rear garden. Regular parties, events and training courses mean it’s easy to make new friends. You’ll find a single or double bed, desk, and wardrobe in your room, and there’s a weekly cleaning service and 24/7 maintenance. Bills are included in your rent, and there’s CCTV security.
All tenants, who are living in UNINN® student accommodations, will enjoy exclusive social and personal-development events, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience.
What is included in your rent?
- All utility bills (including electricity, heating and water supply)
- Content insurance
- Multilingual on-site management team
- UNINN mobile app exclusive to tenants
- Free public cleaning and maintenance service
- Exclusive events for tenants, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience.
What is included?
- High-speed internet and WI-FI access
- 24-hour CCTV camera
- Circuit laundry service
- Communal area, including yard and garden
- Off-street paid parking space
- On-site vending machines