Merlin Point Coventry
* Rooms for Year 2019/20 available to book！
Would you like to live at Merlin Point? Join our new Student Accommodation which consists of 155 units!
Living at Merlin Point lets you live in a quiet residential location yet close to the local amenities. Take 10 minutes’ walk to vibrant City Centre. Enjoy 5 minutes stroll to Coventry University campus and 20 minutes bus journey to University of Warwick. After classes discover Coventry a vibrant City in the heart of the UK home to 2 major universities and take a 20 minutes journey to Birmingham the UK's second, biggest city.
- If you prefer your own completely private space with the kitchenette area apply for stylishly designed self-contained studio - ideal if you want to focus on your studying in your final year for instance.
- If you like socialising and meeting new people go for the en suite rooms with big cluster kitchen/ lounge shared between 7 residents.
- If you have good friends you cannot live without, you can choose to book as a group and have an entire cluster of seven en suite rooms between yourselves.
And…after the classes you can make a use of full gym membership with University Sports and Recreation Centre that is provided at Merlin Point free of charge. Or enjoy and chill at stylishly designed social spaces: residents lounge to relax, café area to socialise and sit with your friends around breakfast bar and cinema room to hang out with your friends to watch your favorite movies. There are also a lot of social events organised at Merlin Point on the regular basis, take part in the draws to win amazing prizes or come for a friendly chat to the Reception- we are your temporary family!
And remember you can always feel safe at Merlin Point. We provide 24hour CCTV camera, secure access controls that stops strangers from accessing the complex and friendly staff members who are always willing to help.
What is included?
- All utility bills (including electricity, heating and water supply)
- TV license included in shared area (not in studios)
- Laundry room (fees are not included)
- High-speed internet and WI-FI access
- 24-hour CCTV camera and on-site staff
- Free efficient maintenance service (malicious damage won’t be included)
- Contents insurance
- Exclusive events for tenants, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience.