The Foundry Newcastle
* Spring SALE will end soon, hurry up book a room! Please contact our booking consultants for any booking or enquiry.
* Limited Short-let available before September.
Live right in the heart of Newcastle’s city centre when you set up home at The Foundry, close to campuses and supermarket.
At The Foundry, you are just about 15-minute walk from Newcastle University as well as Newcastle City Centre and a 5-minute stroll from the city’s Northumbria University. If you prefer to save some time on two wheels, there is secure bike storage on site available too.
From studios to four- or eight-ensuite apartments, every room is tailored to the specific needs of students and provides furniture including a desk, a wardrobe, a TV, a double bed and en-suite shower room. Wake up each morning in your double bed and jump in the shower in your en-suite bathroom. Choose an outfit for the day from your wardrobe then check out your look in the full-length mirror. Finish off any work you need to do for the day at the desk in your room before you head off to your lectures.
On the way home from university, pick up some supplies from the nearby Tesco Express or Sainsbury’s supermarkets and whip up a meal in the kitchen. If you are craving something special, check out the HiYou Chinese supermarket and create an Asian feast for your housemates. While you digest your dinner, use the inclusive Wi-Fi to Skype family back home. Alternatively, hang out with your fellow students in the communal areas or chill out in the armchair in front of your 32-inch smart TV. Later, get ahead on your weekend chores and take a load of washing down to the laundry room.
You can go to sleep at The Foundry with a clear head as you are well looked after. As well as CCTV security and an electronic fob system, there is 24/7 maintenance support for any work you need doing in your home. There is no need to worry about bills either, as they’re all included in your rent.
All tenants, who are living in UNINN® student accommodations, will enjoy exclusive social and personal-development events, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience.
What is included?
- All utility bills (including electricity, heating and water supply)
- High-speed internet and WI-FI access
- 24-hour CCTV camera and on-site staff
- Free laundry service (only for 8 people en-suite flats)
- Free efficient maintenance and public cleaning service (malicious damage won’t be included)
- Exclusive events for tenants, such as parties for festivals from different cultures, job fairs, professional training service and British culture experience.